Wednesday, July 28, 2010

We are getting close to TWO!

I cannot believe my sweet little ones are well on their way to two. I am just overwhelmed at how quickly they are growing. I have a question for all my friends out there (I think there are 6 of you? :) How do you make time to blog? How do you decide what to share and what not to for the whole internet world to see. I would love to be better at this because I think it is a great creative outlet. However, not sure where to start! Thanks and hopefully it will not be 6 months before I update this again.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Hi Michelle,

Some weeks it is easier to blog than others. Just depends upon what I have planned during naps or after the kids go to bed.

As for subjects, mostly I cover what the kids are up to, but sometimes I include what we (the parents) are doing. Anything is free game b/c I want our readers to know we keep it real around here! :) Most of our followers are family and friends that we do not see regularly so I feel like many posts are giving them glimpses into our daily life.

Hope this helps! I look forward to your future posts.

A Fellow UMOM (who is mostly silent and absent!),

Jessica